CAP SELECT brings the advantages of self-funded health plans to smaller employer groups of 25 team members and up. With CAP Select, groups pay just one set monthly fee, covering administrative costs, stop loss premiums and claims funding – so companies enjoy the predictability of fully insured coverage and the flexibility of a self-funded plan.
- Potential surplus: If claims are lower than projected, a reserve can accrue by the end of the contract term – providing companies with funds that can cover other benefit-related costs.
- Limited risk: If claims are higher than projected, extra costs are covered by stop-loss insurance, which is included in the monthly premium.
- Fewer fees: Governed by ERISA rules, plans escape many state-mandated benefits, state regulations and premium taxes that add unnecessary costs to a health plan.
- Transparency: Full access to plan’s claims experience is available.
- Flexibility: Select deductibles and out of pocket limits.